- Save on winter sun holidays with British Airways
- Head off to a tropical holiday destination around the world
- Including Dubai, Florida and the Caribbean
Gibraltar climate guide: monthly weather averages
The Gibraltar climate guide is perfect for planning your holiday. Monthly weather averages give the best indication of what the weather is usually like for every month of the year including figures for temperature, rainfall and sunshine. The Gibraltar climate guide shown below is for Gibraltar (Westside).
Heat & Humidity index
- Note: 0 = None, L = Low, M = Moderate, H = High, VH = Very high, E = Extreme
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More about Gibraltar
- Cheap Gibraltar holidays
- Gibraltar weather overview
- Best weather in Gibraltar
- Gibraltar weather by month
- Compare Gibraltar weather
- Gibraltar weather forecast
- Gibraltar weather today
- More destinations in Gibraltar
Gibraltar weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Gibraltar weather map below to view the individual climate guide. Can't find the Gibraltar weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Gibraltar weather by month
Check the weather in Gibraltar for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details