- Save on winter sun holidays with British Airways
- Head off to a tropical holiday destination around the world
- Including Dubai, Florida and the Caribbean
Sharm el Sheikh climate guide: monthly weather averages
The Sharm el Sheikh, Sharm el-Sheikh climate guide is perfect for planning your holiday. Monthly weather averages give the best indication of what the weather is usually like for every month of the year including figures for temperature, rainfall and sunshine.
Heat & Humidity index
- Note: 0 = None, L = Low, M = Moderate, H = High, VH = Very high, E = Extreme
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More about Sharm el Sheikh
- Cheap Sharm el Sheikh holidays
- Sharm el Sheikh weather overview
- Best weather in Sharm el Sheikh
- Sharm el Sheikh weather by month
- Sharm el Sheikh weather forecast
- Sharm el Sheikh weather today
Sharm el Sheikh weather map
To select an alternative destination in Sharm el-Sheikh, please zoom out of the Sharm el Sheikh weather map below. Can't find the Sharm el-Sheikh weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Sharm el Sheikh weather by month
Check the weather in Sharm el Sheikh for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details