- Save on summer 2016 family holidays with kids for £1
- Prices start from just £239 per person
- Travel between 1st April & 31 Oct 2016 (inclusive)
Hurghada climate guide: monthly weather averages
The Hurghada, Egypt climate guide is perfect for planning your holiday. Monthly weather averages give the best indication of what the weather is usually like for every month of the year including figures for temperature, rainfall and sunshine.
Heat & Humidity index
- Note: 0 = None, L = Low, M = Moderate, H = High, VH = Very high, E = Extreme
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More about Hurghada
- Cheap Egypt holidays
- Hurghada weather overview
- Best weather in Hurghada
- Hurghada weather by month
- Compare Hurghada weather
- Hurghada weather forecast
- Hurghada weather today
Popular Egypt destinations
Hurghada weather map
To select an alternative destination in Egypt, please zoom out of the Hurghada weather map below. Can't find the Egypt weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Hurghada weather by month
Check the weather in Hurghada for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details