- Book KLM flights to South America from £458 return
- Fly to Brazil, Peru, Chile, Argentina & more
- Depart from London Heathrow (LHR)
Rio de Janeiro climate guide: monthly weather averages
The Rio de Janeiro, Brazil climate guide is perfect for planning your holiday. Monthly weather averages give the best indication of what the weather is usually like for every month of the year including figures for temperature, rainfall and sunshine.
Heat & Humidity index
- Note: 0 = None, L = Low, M = Moderate, H = High, VH = Very high, E = Extreme
Monthly Rainfall (mm)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More about Rio de Janeiro
- Cheap Brazil holidays
- Rio de Janeiro weather overview
- Best weather in Rio de Janeiro
- Rio de Janeiro weather by month
- Rio de Janeiro weather forecast
- Rio de Janeiro weather today
Top Brazil destinations
Rio de Janeiro weather map
To select an alternative destination in Brazil, please zoom out of the Rio de Janeiro weather map below. Can't find the Brazil weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Rio de Janeiro weather by month
Check the weather in Rio de Janeiro for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details