- Save on summer 2016 family holidays with kids for £1
- Prices start from just £239 per person
- Travel between 1st April & 31 Oct 2016 (inclusive)
Barbados climate guide: monthly weather averages
The Barbados climate guide is perfect for planning your holiday. Monthly weather averages give the best indication of what the weather is usually like for every month of the year including figures for temperature, rainfall and sunshine. The Barbados climate guide shown below is for Bridgetown.
Heat & Humidity index
- Note: 0 = None, L = Low, M = Moderate, H = High, VH = Very high, E = Extreme
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More about Barbados
- Cheap Barbados holidays
- Barbados weather overview
- Best weather in Barbados
- Barbados weather by month
- Compare Barbados weather
- Barbados weather forecast
- Barbados weather today
- More destinations in Barbados
Barbados weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Barbados weather map below to view the individual climate guide. Can't find the Barbados weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Barbados weather by month
Check the weather in Barbados for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details