- Save up to £500 per couple on summer holidays to Aruba
- 1,000's of kids places available + low deposits from £75
- Extra £40 off per person - minimum spend £1,000
- Travel between 1st May & 31 Oct 2016 (inclusive)
Oranjestad climate guide: monthly weather averages
The Oranjestad, Aruba climate guide is perfect for planning your holiday. Monthly weather averages give the best indication of what the weather is usually like for every month of the year including figures for temperature, rainfall and sunshine.
Hours of Sunshine (daily)
Heat & Humidity index
- Note: 0 = None, L = Low, M = Moderate, H = High, VH = Very high, E = Extreme
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Oranjestad weather map
To select an alternative destination in Aruba, please zoom out of the Oranjestad weather map below. Can't find the Aruba weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Oranjestad weather by month
Check the weather in Oranjestad for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details