- Book early & save on winter holidays in 2016/2017
- Cheap ski holidays to Bulgaria, Slovenia & Romania
- Low deposit, FREE child places + early booking discounts
Skiing holidays 2016: Where to find the best last minute deals
If you are looking for the best last minute deals on skiing holidays for 2016, here is a selection of tour operators who can provide you with a deal before the season comes to an end; most of them will probably also be able to find you and your family a skiing holiday over half-term.
If you fancy a skiing holiday in Bulgaria, Slovenia or Romania then Balkan Holidays may be the right ski tour operator for you. It provides packages for a number resorts which are certainly good value for money. Have a look at their deals pages to see what's on offer for winter 2016.
- Save an extra £30 on winter 2016/2017 holidays to Bulgaria
- Ski resorts include Bansko, Borovets & Pamporovo
- Travel between 9th Dec 2016 & 6th Feb 2017 (inclusive)
By contrast Crystal Ski is the UK's largest ski tour operator with skiing holidays in 2016 to places as far away as the USA, Canada and Japan. It is also able to offer some great deals. You can select these by departure date, departure airport, country and board basis simply by going to the Crystal ski deals page and choosing your search method.
easyJet holidays is a great website on which to book a skiing holiday in 2016. There are drop down lists for all the major ski areas with particularly detailed information on all hotels, and there are lots of different types of accommodation available from basic to luxury.
Inghams is the oldest established ski tour operator in the UK with 75 years of experience behind it. 2016 skiing holiday deals are available across Europe and North America. It also operates flights out of 21 airports in the UK - that's more than any other ski company.
So if you want plenty of choice from an apartment in Andorra to a luxury hotel in Zermatt this is probably the tour operator for you. Check out the Inghams late deals pages which list offers by country, or book the dates that suit you.
If you live in the north of the UK or in Northern Ireland and just want either just flights or full package holiday to the ski slopes Jet2 has some special deals for skiers and snowboarders. Flights include 22kg baggage allowances, allocated seats and civilised departure times.
- Save £200 on holidays per couple (£400 per family of 4)
- Depart from northern airports across the UK in 2016/2017
- Jet2holidays discount code automatically applied
- Save up to 20% on Jet2 flights to beach & city destinations
- Destinations include Ibiza, Turkey, Majorca & Alicante
- Depart from northern airports across the UK
- Check out the new destinations offered by Jet2 for 2017
- Fly direct to Costa Almeria, Spain & Halkidiki, Greece
- Depart from regional airports across the north of the UK
Jet2 operates from Manchester, Leeds Bradford, East Midlands, Newcastle, Edinburgh and Belfast to skiing destinations in Europe including Chambery and Grenoble in France, Geneva in Switzerland and Salzburg in Austria. It also offers flights to Barcelona in Spain for transfer to Andorra.
Mark Warner is another specialist ski operator that builds long-term relationships with just a small number of chalet hotels catering for couples, families and groups with an emphasis on providing skiers with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
- Save on summer 2017 holidays with FREE child places
- Book summer 2017 & save up to £1,299 per family
- Offer excludes Helona Beach Resort
- Check out the latest ski holiday deals from Mark Warner
- Stay at ski resorts in Italy, France & Austria
- Ski holidays from just £549 per person
Mark Warner concentrates on just a few resorts in France, St Anton in Austria and Courmayer in Italy. France is served by flights to Grenoble and Geneva, while skiers travelling to St Anton fly into Friedrichshafen in southern Germany and to Courmayer via Geneva.
To enquire about Mark Warner ski holidays in 2016 call 0845 485 7392.
Skiing holidays in 2016 - top tips
In the unlikely event that you will need to be helicoptered off the side of a mountain it is always a good idea to take out a winter sports travel insurance policy before you leave home. Also make sure you have some proper ski gloves, warm socks and a good hat. A pair of light snow boots will also be useful for getting around when you are not skiing.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details