- Save an extra £100 on tours over £750 to Zimbabwe
- Tour & holidays start from just £669 per person
- Travel before 31 Dec 2016 (inclusive)
Zimbabwe Weather in August
Check the Zimbabwe weather in August before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in August and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Zimbabwe august weather guide shown below is for Harare.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1010 hours of sunshine per day
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Zimbabwe weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Zimbabwe weather map below to view the individual August weather guide. Can't find the Zimbabwe weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Zimbabwe weather by month
Check the weather in Zimbabwe for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details