- Book hotels in New York with Marriott Hotels online
- Get the best hotel rates guaranteed or receive 25% discount
- Terms and conditions apply
New York City Weather in August
Check the New York City, New York weather in August before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in August and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 99 hours of sunshine per day
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
New York City weather map
To select an alternative destination in New York, please zoom out of the New York City weather map below. Can't find the New York weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
New York City weather by month
Check the weather in New York City for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details