- Save up to 25% with the latest hotels deals for London
- Compare hotels & read the latest reviews before you book
- Check out the best prices from leading hotel providers
London Weather in August
Check the London, UK weather in August before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in August and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 66 hours of sunshine per day
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
London weather map
To select an alternative destination in UK, please zoom out of the London weather map below. Can't find the UK weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
London weather by month
Check the weather in London for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details