- Save up to 25% with the latest hotels deals for Muscat
- Compare hotels & read the latest reviews before you book
- Check out the best prices from leading hotel providers
Muscat Weather in August
Check the Muscat, Oman weather in August before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in August and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 99 hours of sunshine per day
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2727°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Muscat weather map
To select an alternative destination in Oman, please zoom out of the Muscat weather map below. Can't find the Oman weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Muscat weather by month
Check the weather in Muscat for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details