- Save up to £500 per couple on summer holidays to Mexico
- 1,000's of kids places available on all inclusive holidays
- Extra £40 off per person - minimum spend £1,000
- Travel between 1st May & 31 Oct 2016 (inclusive)
Cancun & Riviera Maya Weather in August
Check the the Cancun & Riviera Maya weather in August before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in August and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Cancun & Riviera Maya august weather guide shown below is for Cancun.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 77 hours of sunshine per day
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 148148 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Riviera Maya destinations
Cancun & Riviera Maya weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Cancun & Riviera Maya weather map below to view the individual August weather guide. Can't find the Cancun & Riviera Maya weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Cancun & Riviera Maya weather by month
Check the weather in the Cancun & Riviera Maya for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details