- Browse the latest offers on tours to Japan
- Adventure holidays & tours from just £1,675 per person
- Prices shown with and without flights where available
Tokyo Weather in August
Check the Tokyo, Japan weather in August before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in August and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 66 hours of sunshine per day
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 147147 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tokyo weather map
To select an alternative destination in Japan, please zoom out of the Tokyo weather map below. Can't find the Japan weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Tokyo weather by month
Check the weather in Tokyo for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details