- Browse the top holiday offers to Neapolitan Riviera
- Destinations include Naples & Sorrento
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
Neapolitan Riviera Weather in August
Check the the Neapolitan Riviera weather in August before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in August and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Neapolitan Riviera august weather guide shown below is for Naples.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 99 hours of sunshine per day
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Neapolitan Riviera destinations
Neapolitan Riviera weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Neapolitan Riviera weather map below to view the individual August weather guide. Can't find the Neapolitan Riviera weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Neapolitan Riviera weather by month
Check the weather in the Neapolitan Riviera for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details