- Save up to 25% with the latest hotels deals for Sydney
- Compare hotels & read the latest reviews before you book
- Check out the best prices from leading hotel providers
Sydney Weather in August
Check the Sydney, New South Wales weather in August before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in August and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 77 hours of sunshine per day
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sydney weather map
To select an alternative destination in New South Wales, please zoom out of the Sydney weather map below. Can't find the New South Wales weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Sydney weather by month
Check the weather in Sydney for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details