- Save on your next holiday to the USA with My America Holiday
- Browse the top holiday deals and latest special offers
- Destinations include New York, Las Vegas, LA & Florida
Myrtle Beach Weather in April
Check the Myrtle Beach, South Carolina weather in April before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in April and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 99 hours of sunshine per day
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7373 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Myrtle Beach weather map
To select an alternative destination in South Carolina, please zoom out of the Myrtle Beach weather map below. Can't find the South Carolina weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Myrtle Beach weather by month
Check the weather in Myrtle Beach for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details