- Save on your next holiday to the USA with My America Holiday
- Browse the top holiday deals and latest special offers
- Destinations include New York, Las Vegas, LA & Florida
Maine Weather in April
Check the Maine weather in April before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in April and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Maine april weather guide shown below is for Augusta.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 66 hours of sunshine per day
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Maine weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Maine weather map below to view the individual April weather guide. Can't find the Maine weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Maine weather by month
Check the weather in Maine for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details