- No need to re-fuel your hire car in the USA when you return it
- Upgrade from just £30 extra a week to the Alamo Gold
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Hawaii Weather in April
Check the Hawaii weather in April before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in April and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Hawaii april weather guide shown below is for Honolulu, Oahu.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 88 hours of sunshine per day
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 250250 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hawaii weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Hawaii weather map below to view the individual April weather guide. Can't find the Hawaii weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Hawaii weather by month
Check the weather in Hawaii for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details