- Save £50 on return flights to long haul destinations
- Fly to the USA & the Caribbean from £399.99
- Including New York, Orlando, Barbados, Antigua & St Lucia
Santa Cruz Weather in April
Check the Santa Cruz, California weather in April before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in April and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1010 hours of sunshine per day
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1212°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular California destinations
Santa Cruz weather map
To select an alternative destination in California, please zoom out of the Santa Cruz weather map below. Can't find the California weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Santa Cruz weather by month
Check the weather in Santa Cruz for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details