- Browse cheap deals on hotels in South Korea
- Price Match Guarantee - Agoda will match or beat lower rates
- Save up to 30% when you sign up to Agoda Insider Deals
South Korea Weather in April
Check the South Korea weather in April before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in April and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The South Korea april weather guide shown below is for Seoul.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 88 hours of sunshine per day
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
South Korea weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the South Korea weather map below to view the individual April weather guide. Can't find the South Korea weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
South Korea weather by month
Check the weather in South Korea for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details