- Save on holidays to the Caribbean in the Virgin Holidays sale
- Caribbean holidays from just £689 per person
- Including Barbados, Tobago, Grenada, Antigua & more
Grenada Weather in April
Check the Grenada weather in April before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in April and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Grenada april weather guide shown below is for St George's.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 88 hours of sunshine per day
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Grenada weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Grenada weather map below to view the individual April weather guide. Can't find the Grenada weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Grenada weather by month
Check the weather in Grenada for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details