- Save up to £400 per couple on summer holidays to Crete
- 1,000's of kids places available + low deposits from £75
- Extra £40 off per person - minimum spend £1,000
- Travel between 1st May & 31 Oct 2016 (inclusive)
Weather in Crete in April
Check the weather in Crete in April before you book your next holiday. This gives the best indication of the weather in April and includes figures for temperature, sunshine and rainfall. The Crete april weather guide shown below is for Iraklion.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 88 hours of sunshine per day
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Popular Crete destinations
Crete weather map: Select a destination
Select a destination from the Crete weather map below to view the individual April weather guide. Can't find the Crete weather destination you are after? Try the destination search.
Crete weather by month
Check the weather in Crete for a particular month by selecting from the list below.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details